The Plantation Course
The Plantation Course at Goose Pond Colony Resort
This is an 18 hole course featuring new MiniVerde greens, open fairways and plenty of hazards and just a short drive from the main complex. The Plantation Course was recently renovated and have new Mini-Verde greens. MiniVerde is the #1 Ultra Dwarf grass and is the “Choice of Champions”. The Plantation Course is also now a Tee It Forward golf course making it a more enjoyable for golfers of any level.
Course Rules and Courtesies
Thank you for observing the following course rules and courtesies when playing
The Plantation Course at Goose Pond Colony.
1. All players must register at the Pro Shop.
2. Please use 90 degree cart cross over.
3. Please keep all carts and pull carts on the cart paths around greens and tees.
4. Please allow faster groups to play through.
5. Pace of play is monitored and will be enforced.
6. Par at Goose Pond Colony is a 4 hour round.
7. Please repair all ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
8. Proper dress is required.
9. Please, no private coolers.
10. USGA rules govern all play.
11. Fences on course are played as immovable obstructions.
12. Lateral water hazards are defined by red lines or stakes.
13. Water hazards are defined by yellow lines or stakes.
14. Ground under repair is defined by white lines.
- 18 hole rental- $30
- 9 hole rental- $20
- Driving range rental- $10