Course Rules and Courtesies
Thank you for observing the following course rules and courtesies when playing our courses at Goose Pond Colony.
1. USGA Rules of Golf govern all play.
2. Fences on the course are played as immovable objects.
3. Fence on left of #2 is out of bounds.
4. Fence on right of #10 is out of bounds.
5. Lateral water hazards are defined by red lines or stakes.
6. Water hazards are defined by yellow lines or stakes.
7. Ground under repair is defined by white lines.
Courtesies on the Course
1. All players must register at the Pro Shop.
2. Please use 90 degree cart cross over.
3. Please keep all carts and pull carts on the cart paths around greens and tees.
4. Please allow faster groups to play through.
5. Pace of play is monitored and will be enforced.
6. Par at Goose Pond Colony is a 4 hour round.
7. Please repair all ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
8. Proper dress is required.
9. Please, no private coolers.